Status
Not open for further replies.

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
As the coffee poll didn't inspire sufficient animosity and controversy, I'll try to follow up the spirit(s) laid down by JuvUK and see how many people vote honestly on this one... :)

Now, I've set that two options are legal. My intention is that you first answer on option one and two (angry, happy) and then secondly (I always remember, I have forgotten).

My personal thesis is:
1) People are either happy drunks or angry drunks.
2) People who have "blackouts" or "forget" lie :boxer:

Now...

Let's poll.

:argue:

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Re: What kind of drunk are you?

@arnljot

Carried out just a slight edit to option 2 :wink:

TC :mrgreen:

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

What you :censored: and did not vote?? :) :Doh:

Well. At least I have not so far been :banned:

Also, my friend from bergen who is with me here in Prague (has one of my PPC 4000s) says that :pint: is best offline. I'll take is word for it and :run: with him outside to a bar. :drinkin:

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu

@arnljot

There you go option 1 my friend......

Why are you concerned about being banned, Has it turned into a competition :wink:

TC :mrgreen:

Hessu

Amiga Manic
AmiBayer
Country
Raisio, Finland
Region
Varsinais-suomi

1. :pint: Well, happy drinking is over now, since my four weeks off from work is about to end today :( Well, maybe few shots of Captain Morgan Rum, just for the health care ;)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

I'm a happy drunk. I said "I love you, babe" to many girls... :mrgreen:

Wife can read this... :Doh:

Nevermind, I always forgot what I did... :whistle: :shhh:

Or... :stick: :stick: :stick:

BTW:
Powdered Beer! :beer:

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

drink like a fish, enjoy my time out, always happy (drunk or not) and remember EVERYTHING!! one day i shall share with you all my night of terror and embarressment, involving intergallatic gargleblasters (that's a cocktail) a set of top hat and tails and a trip to the hospital in my pants :oops:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

Well, I am a Type 2 diabetic and I don't drink and haven't done since 2001, when I was first diagnosed. I suppose that makes me a boring :censored: , doesn't it?

Anyway, where's the poll option for "I don't drink"?

(n)

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

@tc

Im not out to banned, just out for some controvercy, remember?:)

So:

@merlin
Then this poll isnt for you;)

(You may edit the poll merlin to reflect the full spectere of society merlin, but then 20 choices are not enough my friend:))

Jazz is cool, and when not: its hot:)

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

@ arnljot

Sorry to be uber picky in return, but your poll hasn't actually specified what the drink is, it could be anything; water, cola or whatever.....you are presuming that the reader drinks alcohol....

I thought I'd just point that small detail out to you..... :mrgreen:

:popcorn:

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

@Merlin

Merlin the baiter said:
Ohhhhh, you are baiting me...

But to the case: How often have you been dunk from from water. Or forgotten what you did from tea?

So, when did you? :popcorn:

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

Juv drags up a couple of chairs (one ready for Kin)

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

Are you still sitting here?? :)

Well, I've just woken up after yesterdays fun :pint: :drinkin: :tired:

Now it's time to get some protein and carbohydrates.

:run:

:spam:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

....Kin sits on the chair JuvUK so kindly pulled up & offers him well chilled Cold Hof ready for the intergallatic gargleblasters story!.... :inlove: :LOL:

@ JuvUK

I'm right with you m8! (y) I'm a happy Drunk but don't do lots of Hof without a hang-over, so moderate it accordingly. I can drink a bottle of Jack Daniels & Coke on the rocks in one sesh & not even worry about it the next day, but not at Pub Prices, that's for sure. I too never forget!

I would add though, it depends what I drink. Too many pints of Wife beater (Stella) & I am definitely not a happy drunk. It makes me nasty but not to the extent of beating a woman. I have never been there despite being hit by several, including my Mother when I was 35 years old, despite not deserving it! :bs:

@ Merlin

Tbah m8, I thought Arnljot made it quite clear what this poll was about on his first post, so I would not have expected alcohol free drinks to be included m8! :readit:

@ Arnjlot,

I Voted 1 & b so you're theory isn't quite right, but when you think Hof is Hoff & retort with a Budget actor sporting a bad perm, I don't need to worry about going to the fridge & seeing a permed wig on top of my Hof Bottles or have any concern at you getting mis-construed ideas of starting a riot on AmiBay! :spam:

@ All

Having just nipped all this in the bud, (<-- Pardon the phun :laugh: ) this now leaves Juzzer & I more Beer time on the chairs he so kindly pulled up earlier & the next one I crack is just for Merlin cos he has to Abstain! :pint:

BBQ anyone!? :whistleblower:

Kin

PS & @ JuvUK

I have several hillarious occasions to tell you about after a Sesh on the slosh. One of which involved me Exposing myself to the Whole of St. Austell Bay from My bedroom Window & Deb had to remind me of the manner in which I dealt with it after she had stopped laughing trying to tell me! - PMSL!! :ROTFLOL2:

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

actually upon reflection, i shant be sharing my story with you guys as i don't wish to be banned :D

Hessu

Amiga Manic
AmiBayer
Country
Raisio, Finland
Region
Varsinais-suomi

As with the drinking, i don't get myself drunk too often, maybe 2-4 times in a year, but when it happens, it seems like my beer cans or whiskey bottles are bottomless :pint:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

/....Charlie Sniggers looking into the bottom of his Jack Daniles bottle seeing another on the Booze rack....

arnljot

Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo

I have to stay alcohol free for a while :sick: After Prague I've got a sore throath. No "newflu" for me, just a cold. But :pint: and :drinkin: makes Arnljot a dull boy :)

I even bought beer without VOL% today :shock:

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS

Weekend/holly day update: 5l of beer, 4 bottles of wine, half bottle of whisky. :drinkin:

Brataccas

AmiBayer
Country
Swindon
Region
Wiltshire

Figured i`d join in!

I don`t really drink alot. Prefer ale etc when i do go out but when i do drink i tend to drink quite a bit without actually getting ratted... Annoyingly though i still get huge hangovers...

Apart from that happy ish drinker, until some chav goes and decides to push his way to the bar...

cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom