What manuals were included with Commodore Amiga 1200?

timmie

Country
Netherlands
Region
Utrecht
Hi all,

I recently bought a refurbished and recapped Commodore Amiga 1200 (2B board) (not Escom/Amiga). Unfortunately it came without manuals. Not that I need them to operate the machine I would still like to have them

I know my own Amiga 500 came with a A500 user guide and an Amiga Dos book back in the days.

What books were part of the Commodore Amiga 1200 original package?

Thanks!!

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
When I bought my A1200 in 1994, it included the A1200 User's Guide, Workbench 3.0 and AGA Supplement books (german versions). Not AmigaDOS 3.0 as far as I remember.

timmie

Country
Netherlands
Region
Utrecht
OK Thanks!! Then I'll go looking for those. And maybe look for a AmigaDOS book elsewhere. Are there any 3rd party books that are better instead of the Commodore AmigaDOS book?

RichyV

A4000 lives once more! A1200 bits are going...
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Gloucestershire
Something like this, I think!:

A1200 Users Guide, Workbench OS3.0 - Commodore

A1200, Amiga OS3.1 Workbench - Amiga Technologies

Now, there was also an Amiga Hard Drive Users Guide that came with the HD versions, but I'm not sure if this was only Commodore, or if AT did one too.
Also, there was the AGA Supplement included but, again, unsure if this was only Commodore or if AT distributed a version as well.

Have a feeling that there was an AREXX manual too, but this may have only been distributed with the A500

Memory is not what it once was... :eek:

There are some very good 3rd party books, of course, and I can dig mine out to show you an image (my A4000 manuals too, if it helps...).

Top Bottom