What the Fook?

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Okies. Being one of the older Vet Amiga users around here, I'm still trying to stay abreast of the Amiga development as best I can.

So here I am checking out a recent Ad. on AmiBay for someone selling a PPC060 card & looking at his links. Very nice to see, including a YouTube video after he'd installed it. Great stuff. (y)

After watching the Y/T movie, there is the obligatory list, lower right, showing similar movies & one which caught my eye was a chap in Canada recieving his Escom A4KT via DHL. (I'm guessing Canada seeing porcelin models of Wolves, Bears & hunting hats behind what he's unpacked ;) )
Having watched that one whilst reminiscing over several similar experiences myself, I then see some links RE: the X-1000 & also enjoyed catching up on this upcoming technology via several Y/T links.

It then all turned to a world of fubar-esque cr4p, after watching two Y/T movies based on the upcoming X-1000.....

In the main movie window as per the pic below, I clicked on the top quick link as shown below:

X-1000-1.JPG

After clicking that link for more info on X-1000, here's a screen grab of what actually loaded:

X-1000-2.JPG

:wooha: :eek: :shock: ...........

What the f:censored:g f:censored:k f:censored:k f:censored:g f:censored:k?????

I'm not going into any explanations of Doomy. I banned his sad Ass from AmiBay when I had the power to do so & anyone wanting further info on this character can use other sources. :dry:

For those wanting to share what I saw, here's the actual link for having clicked on it.....

First Public Demonstration of AmigaOne X1000 running AmigaOS 4.2
:explode

This really pi$$ed me off after half an hour of top Y/T entertainment. - Pretty much a real savage Grrrrrr & then some!! :pissed:

Some folk really have a sad sense of humor!

Kin

Last edited:

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAH.... :rofl3:rofl3

I've told you m8 this afternoon. Your lovely friend is watching you. :roll:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
It's quite shocking innit! - I really, really cringe everytime I see that bloody video. :LOL:

Kin

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
Dear God, I had hoped I wouldn't be subject to that Doomy vid ever again, but here we are. Thanks Kinnie! ;)

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
Only Amigaaaaaaaa makes it happeeeeeeeeens.........:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

KILL IT!! KILL IT NOW!!

@ Kinnie

You are sooo gonna pay for contaminating our website with that...:ninja::mad:

/Merlin goes off to custom-design a suitably painful and long-lasting punishment for Kinnie.... suggestions welcomed....:whistle:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
@ Merly

Penance is paid, having already dealt with banning his ass from AmiBay m8. :nod:

Kinnie

DaZZaBoY

OldskoOler
Country
England
Region
South Cumbria
Woah! That's still as cringeworthy now, as it was when I first clapped eyes on it. :Doh:

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
HOGF_hangovergod_500x280.jpg

Bilious, the Oh God of Hangovers asks you to please stop. ;)

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Nobody needs doomy, especially not when he's "singing" -- I wonder if he sells CDs of his chart-topping singles? I'm sure a mere £100 would secure you an album of all his greatest hits.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Nobody needs doomy, especially not when he's "singing" -- I wonder if he sells CDs of his chart-topping singles? I'm sure a mere £100 would secure you an album of all his greatest hits.

Don't mock of him. One day his single CDs will be so rare... :p

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton

That's because rkauer will put as many as he finds with his Atari collection.

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

That's a fair enough comment. I wasn't intent on flaming him by posting this thread. Just, ffs.....! :roll:

Kin

Hessu

Amiga Manic
AmiBayer
Country
Raisio, Finland
Region
Varsinais-suomi
Funny, while i don't even know the guy (Doomy), but after the song i had to
1.gif
So i'm not going to join his fan club...:dry:

Top Bottom