Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
I got this message from ebay.co.uk when I try to view a particular item:

Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay.

The item itself it's listed on ebay.de to be precise, but why that message?

:unsure:

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
It must be something defined as 'norty' in the UK then; is the offer possibly for some sort of 'backup' or 'flash' device....:whistle:?

Just a wild guess.

Elerion

8bitoholic
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Croatia
Region
Zagreb
Once i found SWC for SNES on ebay. I noticed it early, but the item and the seller disapeared before i could click Buy now. :wooha:
Pitty. I'd love to have one. :roll:

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
@Phantom: have you tried to log-in to ebay.de instead of the .co.uk?
If so, do you still get the same message? Btw, it might not be the case, and perhaps your "Greek IP" is detected and restrictions could apply for our geographical region...:unsure:

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
It must be something defined as 'norty' in the UK then; is the offer possibly for some sort of 'backup' or 'flash' device....:whistle:?

Just a wild guess.

Actually it's an X-Surf network card. :huh:

quarkx

insane in the main frame
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
actually, I get that ALL the time on Ebay.ca. Usually it's sellers from the US that refuse to sell to Canada. Seller can block "other regions" in the selling preferences. Yes it sucks, because it shows up on the listing pages, but if you click on it, you see you are blocked. I guess the US was the testing grounds for it and it is making it's way around the globe.:Doh:
I just hate sellers that don't have the mental facillites to fill out a form that takes 2 minutes and ship world wide. It's not like they are paying for shipping, they are just to lazy, brain dead or retarded to fill out the paper work.:mad:

Top Bottom