Where/how best to buy Everdrive in UK?

RichyV

A4000 lives once more! A1200 bits are going...
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Gloucestershire
Think the most I've ever paid for currency conversion with Paypal was £1.50. So it's not going to add a lot to the bill...

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
I purchase direct from Krikzz or as part of a group buy now.

I did buy from retrotowers a couple of times but i've noticed his prices have crept up since he's gained some popularity making it more expensive than actually buying direct despite the shipping and currency conversion cost.

sir_beaker

AmiBayer
Country
England
Region
Alresford
If you can wait 5 months you can get a discount in his sale. That's what I am going to do with my Famicom Everdrive unless I find one second hand before then

wmsteele

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
Scotland
Region
Renfrewshire
Second vote for shop.krikzz.com, have used them a good few times without issue. I don't remember PayPal making a separate charge for the currency conversion... I do remember that the rate they use isn't the best, although with low value items its not going to make a big difference, unless your doing a group buy (we haven't had one for a while now).

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
That's some nice kits, I have the mega everdrive v1 (wasn't aware of the fm sound with v2), had a super everdrive but traded in for an sd2snes, everdrive 64, gameboy everdrive and everdrive GG

Top Bottom