who fancies a cuppa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK
anyone fancy a cuppa? all are welcome, i have a few machines here that can be used and a solder station if hackery is required all you lot have to do is sort out a date and get yourselves here, so who takes milk and sugar?

JuvUK

imnogeek

Country
UK
Region
Midlands
Re: who fancies a cuppa?

Coffee, white, 1 sugar fairly stroNg please. And don't give me any of that warmed up frothy milk YUK (y)

I'll just go off and check my diary.....

edited for Juvvy the picky so and so :evil:

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

imnogeek said:
Coffee, white, 1 sugar fairly strog please. And don't give me any of that warmed up frothy milk YUK (y)

I'll just go off and check my diary.....

ummm sorry for my ignorance m8, but what's "strog"? :jester:

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

Do you have Red Bush tea? :mrgreen:

Kin

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

LOL! - Oh heck, I forgot. :laugh:

Anyways, you ain't a Ginger Nut are ya?

Kin

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Country
UK
Region
Southampton

Mine's a Latté, no sugar (Yeah, I know, guilty habit)

@Kin Hell -- I've got some Red Bush tea, actually. Really quite pleasant stuff.

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

<----------

Has a drip stand next to his desk, delivering constant intravenous coffee, white, no sugar and plenty of caffeine please....

:coffee:

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex

Strong black coffee for me. No added crap!

But nothing beats a nice fresh coffee made in my Dualit coffee percolator. Get that on the go and there is fresh strong coffee on tap all day. :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall

@ Andylandy

Glad you like Redbush. It is a unique taste & I can do it with or without milk, unlike normal tea where I always had to have milk. I switched to give up Caffeine in my diet because I sufer from Pancreatic Insufficiency. It helped my health big time & also has made me far more tolerable in manner, meaning I do less stress. Getting off Caffeine is a major withdrawl process including serious fatigue & seriously bad heads. 4 weeks later, I felt more switched on in the mornings & ready for bed when I needed it meaning I wasn't scamping another hour or two onto the evening with a tea or coffee fix.
Doing the real thing;
For an instant coffee, it has to be Nescaffe Alta Rica made with milk & one sugar; Latté like you. (y)
For a more real coffee experience, Itallian Expresso & one sugar.
Tea has to be Earl Grey with one sugar & most well know brands taste horrible.

Problem is thesedays, if I only have one coffee, I'm positively buzzing on the fix for about 3 hours after.

Kin

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk

I dont like 99% of perculated coffies, with exception to Nero's Americano and Costa's Latte'
the rest I have tried (and I have tried a few, even owned a couple of pro-perculators) are dire, including the suposed "best" most expensive roasts...

I tihnk I am such an uncouthed chav because -
I like my Nescafe' Gold Instant, with milk and one sugar, job done.... and if I am coding, keep the coffee comming =D

Programmer: A human device that turns caffine into code. =)

y'know, most people think its the oil and tobbaco barons that rule the world..... i tel you now.... they have NOTHING compared to the coffee barons!

Justin

Country
United Kingdom
Region
UK

Zetr0 said:
I dont like 99% of perculated coffies, with exception to Nero's Americano and Costa's Latte'
the rest I have tried (and I have tried a few, even owned a couple of pro-perculators) are dire, including the suposed "best" most expensive roasts...

I tihnk I am such an uncouthed chav because -
I like my Nescafe' Gold Instant, with milk and one sugar, job done.... and if I am coding, keep the coffee comming =D

Programmer: A human device that turns caffine into code. =)

y'know, most people think its the oil and tobbaco barons that rule the world..... i tel you now.... they have NOTHING compared to the coffee barons!

chav

Harrison

Country
UK
Region
West Sussex

The one make of coffee I can't stand is Nescafe! :LOL: It just doesn't taste anything like real coffee, and just like the horrible sachets of coffee you get in hotel rooms. Now Kenco Costa Rican, that is currently the nicest instant coffee I've found. If you haven't tried it give it a go. It's got a strong full bodied rich flavour and is smooth with no bitter after taste.

As for Tea, Earl Grey or Yorkshire, although I hadly drink tea. Usually its only if we have a bit of cake to go with it, or we have popped into the local cream tea place in Bosham.

Merlin

VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

Without wishing to be labelled a Cheapo, you should try Aldi's coffee; they do a really nice one, that has a continental, 'nutty', almost filter coffee quality about it, without the bitterness that Nescafe has; I wouldn't wash my feet in Nescafe instant!!

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham

Well for me its just bog standard Kenco Coffee, white with no sugar.

Merlin

VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester

^^^^^
Fashion Victim and Label name-dropper!! Do Yves Saint-Laurent make overalls for where you work...??

:ROTFLOL2: :jester: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom