Why does People put Wrong Locations !!!?

Amiga Forever

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Yorkshire
I am annyoned when this happened. A man put locations of Barnsley where I going pick up the monitor with Scart(and also got HDMI back of it too) but when I bought it and it show his Address....Doncaster :roll::picard

Had that happened to you before?

johnim

VIP
Country
England
Region
birmingham
i have not had the problem but that is one of reasons we ask for members to update there profile

edd_jedi

Country
United Kingdom
Region
London
The most annoying one is items listed on eBay UK as 'located in the UK' only to find buried in the description that it's actually sent from China. So at best it's going to take weeks to arrive, at worst with a hefty customs charge. I always report listings that do this.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
My pet hate is people who do local collection only and just put London. Hmm, it's a pretty big place lol.

roy_bates

resistance is futile!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
england
Region
birmingham
My pet hate is people who do local collection only and just put London. Hmm, it's a pretty big place lol.

i dont mind picking stuff up for myself,but i dont like going into london at the best of times,lol

EDIT: would rather drive a thousand miles than go through central london,cuz thats how it makes me feel at the end of it,lol

- - - Updated - - -

The most annoying one is items listed on eBay UK as 'located in the UK' only to find buried in the description that it's actually sent from China. So at best it's going to take weeks to arrive, at worst with a hefty customs charge. I always report listings that do this.

havnt found any of those yet,must of got lucky...

although,i have seen and ordered parts from what is obviously a Chinese seller with a uk based outlet.

Last edited:

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Indeed central London is no good for me either but all of south East is fine so I have to always ask, I've found a fair few bargains that way...

Sardine

Staff member
Staff Moderator
Blogger
Country
England
Region
Merseyside

I hate it when they say London also,, what's wrong with Merseyside :D

Top Bottom