Closed Worldwide Hunting, Sport, 'Gateway Y'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damon Sisk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Charlestown, IN
I am searching for these rare (at least in the US) titles.
'Worldwide Hunting' came with the Golem lightgun.
My understanding is that there is another game called 'Sport' which also works with the lightgun.

If someone also has the lightgun itself, I would be interested in it as well, but my main goal is to find these rare games.

I cannot read German, but there is another game called 'Gateway Y' which I would be interested in if it uses a lightgun.

Damon Sisk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Charlestown, IN
Capone uses also a light gun.

Yes, so does POW, Sideshow and Creature. They were made by Actionware, and there is a dual gun adapter for them as well (all of which I own.)

Similarly, the Trojan Light Phaser had 'Skeet shoot' and a few others I can't remember now.
You could also play 'Space Gun' with the Trojan Light Phaser.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
Can you tell me your experience with this light gun? Is it good? I'm really searching for such one to test on my Amiga. Does it worth to try?

Damon Sisk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Charlestown, IN
I recommend buying a lightgun from a Sega Master system. You can easily build an interface to make it work on the Amiga. Search on the net to find out how. If you can't find it, I'll find an old post where I describe how to build the interface.

With the Sega light gun converted, you can play all of the actionware games and the Trojan light gun games.

I want to design and build a universal lightgun interface for the Amiga. Do you think many people would be interested in buying such a product?

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
I want to design and build a universal lightgun interface for the Amiga. Do you think many people would be interested in buying such a product?

Why not create a thread about this. I'm interested though. :)

So, this Trojan lightgun is it worth to try?

Damon Sisk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Charlestown, IN
I would not try the Trojan light phaser. I would get either the actionware gun or even better is the Sega Master System gun. The Sega Master System gun is more sensitive than any of the others.

The names of the other Trojan light gun games are:
Orbital Destroyer, Firestar, Cyber Assault, Aliex.

There is another light gun game, but I can't think of the name of it. You were in a warehouse type of environment, with your character onscreen. It was a platform game, where you had to shoot enemies to protect your character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom