TheRogue

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! 100110!
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Vancouver, British Columbia
Hi there, greetings from Canada!

I hope that I can be a respected member of this community. I'm a computer and classic gaming collector from Vancouver, British Columbia. I've been collecting classic machines for about 16 years now, since I was 5 years old and my dad got me interested in his old Commodore 64. I've amassed quite a collection over the years. Here is a partial list:

Computers:
Amiga 500 with 16Mhz Accellerator
Amiga 2000 with GVP 030/SCSI/Memory upgrade
Amiga 1200 currently being towerized
Amiga CD32
Casablanca Editing box (060 Amiga based video editing box)
Apple II+
Apple IIe Enhanced
Apple IIc
Apple IIGS with 8MB SiriusRAM IIGS, MicroDriveTurbo IDE Controller, BlueDisk MFM Floppy controller, MultiTech dual 5-1/4" drives, Apple 3-1/2" drive, 1.44MB MFM 3-1/2" drive
MultiTech Professor MPF-3 Apple IIe Clone fully loaded with all available upgrades
Acorn BBC Model B with 1770 Disk Controller upgrade, Sideways ROM board, 32k sideways RAM, 32k Shadow RAM upgrade, Dual Cumana 5-1/4" drives, userport MMC interface
Acorn BBC Master 128 with RetroClinic DataCenter-E USB/CF/memory upgrade attached to 1MHz bus
Amstrad CPC 6128 Plus with SymbiFace II RAM/ROM/IDE/PS2 Mouse/Real Time Clock interface
Atari 400
Atari XEGS that has been heavily modified to include S-Video, 128k of 130XE compatible RAM, 1MB of SatanTronic extended RAM, dual POKEY chips for true stereo sound (SimpleStereo board), AKI keyboard interface, internal MyIDE interface with 6GB 2.5" drive, internal SIO-2-PC AtariMAX USB model, SimpleStereo I/O board to provide the connectors for the Stereo sound and PS/2 Keyboard (also includes a USB SIO interface but it's left unconnected as the AtariMAX model is superior)
Atari STFM with Accelerator
Atari STe with 4MB ram upgrade, ICD FA-ST SCSI/RTC interface (the later one containing the AdSCSI Plus ST and a SCSI drive, not the crappy MFM model
TRS-80 CoCo 2
TRS-80 CoCo 3
Yamaha CX5MII/128 MSX1 with original software on cart and original proprietary music keyboard
Panasonic FS-A1ST MSX Turbo-R upgraded to 512k of internal mapper memory with MegaFlashROM+SCC 512k flash cart with built in Konami SCC Synth chip, Sunrise IDE interface
Sharp X68000 XVI with 8MB XsimmVI memory upgrade, System Sacom SX-68M MIDI board with Roland SC-88, SCSI Hard disk and CD-ROM
Commodore 64
Commodore 128 with 1541 and 1571 drives (both modified with added parallel port for fast data transfer via X1541)
ZX Spectrum +3 with bus expander, original Kempston joystick interface, DivIDE with CompactFlash adapter, and a ZX Matrix USB interface on the way
I have many other machines including workstation type machines but this list is long enough so message me if you're interested in those and I'll tell you what I have completely, these are just the most interesting pieces

Game Consoles:
Nintendo Famicom with Famicom Disk System with FDS Loader
Nintendo Super Famicom with GameDoctor SF6
Nintendo 64 with Doctor V 64
Nintendo GameCube
Sega MasterSystem
Sega Genesis with SegaCD and Sega 32X
Sega Saturn with Mod Chip
Sega Dreamcast
Sony Playstation Developers unit (region free and copy protection free)
NEC PC Engine CoreGrafx with CD-ROM2 add-on and Arcade Card Pro
NeoGeo CD
NeoGeo Pocket Color
Atari 2600
Atari 7800
Atari Lynx
Panasonic FZ-1 3DO

I have other old consoles, like 2600 era cart consoles and pongs, but they're not really worthy of comment unless someone is interested. I'm also quite an avid modder, so if anyone has anyone is in need of hardware or software help with any of these machines or any other ones for that matter let me know. I will be selling some of my doubles soon, and I think this is the place that I'll make the sales, so keep your eyes peeled!

Zetr0

Ya' Like it Retr0?
Country
UK
Region
Norfolk
Hiyas Rouge!

welcome to AmiBay =)

now that is an AWESOME collection, or as my wife puts it..... listed reasons for a divorce LOL.

truly an amazing collection! the fact you have a TRS CoCo3 will make a certain admin swoon... (just pretend its PAL version! ;))

you do know that as a new signee you must post images of your *listed* collection in the photo both right..... I am sure that was in the rules =D ;) (lol just teasing!)

Welcome aboard

TheRogue

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! 100110!
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
You're the only other person I've seen with an FDSLoader setup. Way cool!

I built the FDSLoader myself. I have the earlier version of the FDS, before Nintendo tweaked the drive to prevent reading/writing by anything but the Ram Cart. I'm sure I have quite a bit more stuff I forgot to mention like a Texas Instruments TI-99/4A in it's original box. I have about 750 square feet of stuff stacked 5 feet high of miscellaneous computer stuff. Various macs and so on, among other things. I'll post some pictures in the photo section soon. I'm pretty sure I have one of the best BBC Micro setups in North America, as well as I have been told that I'm the only North American to have an MSX Turbo-R and an X68000 in the same private collection. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that fact!

arnljot

Dad, gamer, nerd, amigian
Country
Oslo
Region
Oslo
Very nice collection! :)

And welcome to AmiBay.

Jambalah

Country
Rome, Italy
Region
Lazio
Welcome Rogue!
750 square feet... 5 feet high..!??!?! :cool: :arms What a collection!!!!
I can't imagine what one can find inside.. Really amazing!
MSX Turbo-R and X68000..... Yum!!!
Congratulations!!! (y)

JLPedro

AmiBayer
Country
Portugal
Region
Coimbra
Welcome! Indeed it is an awsome colection!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool: (me drooling with envy...now i'm going to hell).

Merlin

Ministry of Retr0bright and Street Judge
VIP
Country
UK
Region
Manchester
@ TheRogue

Welcome to the retro-coated goodness that is AmiBay.... that is some collection you have there and no mistake...:wooha:

Any chance of some hardware pr0n pictures of this collection?

TheRogue

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! 100110!
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
Thank you all for your compliments! I can't wait for you guys to see it all! In the meantime till I take more pictures, here are some photos of the X68000 and the MSX! I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules posting the photos as archives, if I am I will fix it post haste just let me know. I didn't see anything in the rules to the contrary so here you guys go!

MSX Pictures: http://www.divshare.com/download/8987805-281

X68000 Pictures: http://www.divshare.com/download/9289652-5e6

Let me know what you think!

TheCorfiot

Out in the Wild
VIP
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
@ TheRogue....

I have approved your post, you can link to offsite pictures no problem.

Welcome to Amibay, (y)

Now err, can I trouble you for some piccys of the CoCo 3, especially naked ( that's the CoCo not you !!!) ......:whistle:

TC :LOL:

AmigaNut08

AmiBayer
Country
Australia
Region
Victoria
Welcome TheRogue,
Thats one hell of a collection you got there. (y) You have many computers that i may never own but would love to add to my collection especially the retro gaming stuff.

@Zetr0
My wife use to think that the collection of vintage gear i have was a reason for a divorce too, but now she sometimes feels that pain we collectors get when it comes time to letting some hardware go. She has even started to convince me to keep certain items too :)

TheRogue

Hey Hey! Ho Ho! 100110!
AmiBayer
Country
Canada
Region
I forgot to mention my Amiga 3000. I need a bloody accelerator and busboard for it! :)

SkydivinGirl

Retro Girl
Country
USA
Region
Raleigh, NC
Sorry I haven't chimed in earlier. Welcome to AmiBay! It's nice to see some more people from this side of the pond. :D

Heather

Top Bottom