AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Hello

I would like to buy a CD32 controller/joypad it does not matter if it is official or 3rd party, most important thing is that it works.

Thanks for reading

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
It's your call, but I never liked those joypads... too cheap in looking. The best way for me is to buy (with the same money) the PS adapter, so you can connect a PS2 joypad. Far better.

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
Hello

I would like to buy a CD32 controller/joypad it does not matter if it is official or 3rd party, most important thing is that it works.

Thanks for reading

You'll probably find that a Sega Megadrive/Genesis joypad would also work fine on a CD32 (or indeed any other Amiga model) if all you're looking for is a joypad.

BrooksterMax

Need more time!
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
Hello

Thanks for reading

You'll probably find that a Sega Megadrive/Genesis joypad would also work fine on a CD32 (or indeed any other Amiga model) if all you're looking for is a joypad.

I do have plenty of Sega pads and Amiga joysticks but would like the full functionality for games and I believe you have to hack a genesis pack to make it work properly with full 4 buttons.

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
It's your call, but I never liked those joypads... too cheap in looking. The best way for me is to buy (with the same money) the PS adapter, so you can connect a PS2 joypad. Far better.

I got both a megadrive and a cd32, and I have to say I like the cd32 pads better. But I do prefer my zipstick the most. But I grew up with vic20, c64 and then the Amiga, and never got used to gamepads.

Templar

In Finem Vobis Videtur De Christiana
VIP
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Cydonia
C'mon m8. You cannot play a speedy game with the original Commodore's CD32 joypad. It's really a nightmare.

moijk

Licence to fish
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Country
Norway
Region
Grimstad
C'mon m8. You cannot play a speedy game with the original Commodore's CD32 joypad. It's really a nightmare.

Now I prefer my zipsticks when it comes to speedy games, so I haven't the experience to argue on that. But for platform games I really like the size of the cd32. feels better than the dualshock at least.

Jon Hare

Rating - 99.5%
188   1   0
Country
Hamburg
Region
Germany
I got an original CD32 gamepad. If you're interested, just PM me. Price would be hmmm...dunno....maybe 12 + shipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom