Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
If you have a legit copy of CrossMac, I am looking for a one.

Thanks, tj

What is CrossMac? If it's the ability to mount Mac-formatted floppies on your Amiga, you can do that with just Workbench 2.1+

AmigaSociety

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Country
Grass Valley, CA.
If you have a legit copy of CrossMac, I am looking for a one.

Thanks, tj

What is CrossMac? If it's the ability to mount Mac-formatted floppies on your Amiga, you can do that with just Workbench 2.1+

Yes. That is what it is. I thought it was crossdos that was part of later amiga os and not crossMAC. Tj

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
I know it can be done with just CrossDOS. You just need to create the right DOSdrivers for it. I have a MAC0 DOSdriver on one of my many Workbench disks, I can maybe dig it up for you and send you a copy.

rkauer

Amiga fanboy
Rating - 100%
109   0   0
Country
Brazil
Region
São Leopoldo, RS
@Andy: cross Mac is not built-in any Amiga distribution/OS. You need the proper CROSS DOS disk.

But of course no one stops the buyer to use a PC-DOS formatted floppy as a transfer method, as expense of 80kb per disk (720kb vs 800kb).;)

AndyLandy

Acceleration!
Treasurer
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Southampton
I'm sure I did it with just a DOSdriver. I'll do some checking and report back.

imnogeek

Rating - 100%
97   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Midlands
I remeber doing data recovery from some mac floppies on my Amiga years ago, just used a dos drive then, you know the PC0: type thing but for mac.

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
@ AmigaSociety

If it's of any use, I have a genuine copy of iFusion on CDROM, as supplied by Blittersoft.

Kin

salaxi54

Incoming ASROC!
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
138   0   1
Country
GREECE
Region
Athens
@Kin Hell: Would that be ifusion, or just fusion? If it's the first, how much do you ask for it please in case AmigaSociety isn't interested? (sorry for intruding folks) Thanks!

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
@Kin Hell: Would that be ifusion, or just fusion? If it's the first, how much do you ask for it please in case AmigaSociety isn't interested? (sorry for intruding folks) Thanks!

It's iFusion & requires a PPC card. I have PM'd AmigaSociety RE my offer. If he is PPC-less, I will PM salaxi54.

Cheers folks.

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom