Not open for further replies.

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a G4 Mac Mini. I don't have a large amount of money to spend, but I have some small items that I could trade with money as well to purchase one. I'm not picky about the specs as I can upgrade what I need to later. Please let me know if anyone has one they are interested in selling.

Nathan

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Well I'm not trying to put 'intel outside' really, although I only have two PC's in the house running on Intel chips. The rest of IBM Compatible are AMD really. No, I just want to play around with a faster G4, or if I could get my hands on one, a G5 mac, and the mac mini seems to be the most economical way of doing so. I must admit that the miniaturized size does appeal to me, but my G4 Mac I have is only 400MHz so it's kinda slow. Granted I can pump it up, it will cost more to do that than to try and buy a Mac Mini I think.

Nathan

Nathanieltolbert

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Country
United States
Region
Olathe, Kansas
Bump. Please any kind of G4 Mac Mini as long as it works I would be very much interested in. Barring that, if anyone has a G5 Tower that they are interested in selling I would be more than willing to consider that instead. Thank you.

Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom