AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
For Sale - a beloved Xbox 1, the Crystal clear limited edition. VGC, bought to replace an original black while I could still get one. VGC.

The crystal Xbox looks like a dev kit (bit shorter) and this sale comes with 23 *classic/ best of* games selected by me. :) The Xbox still has some of the best games, from PGR2 to Forza, Rallisport 2 to Ghost Recon and some of the *best* sports games still held up as unbeaten (NHL Rivals and Links included here).

It's been softmodded and boots either into XBMC (Xbox Media Center) or a game. Works perfectly.

XBMC is possibly the best media centre.

Comes with the official Xbox Component out cable (never sold in europe) a genuine Xbox remote and adaptor, headset and adaptor. Also a xbox<> USB adaptor so you can plug in a keyboard (ditto was never sold)

Price - buyer pays shipping, expect £15 anywhere in UK. No Splits. Shipped to UK only. Paypal gift please. There's a lot here, £65 plus the £15 shipping please.

If I can find spare remotes etc, I'll pop those in too.

More info? Please ask!

Iain

Attachments

• Picture 127.jpg
    Picture 127.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Picture 128.jpg
    Picture 128.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture 129.jpg
    Picture 129.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 0

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
hi buddy, not interested in the xbox as i think i have about 7 of them but just wondered if you can tell me which version of xbmc that is?
I am currently using a very old version that doesn't support either youtube or iplayer.

Thanks

Mike

ShambleS1980

Softmodder/Tsoper/Repairer of old xboxes.
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Gwynedd
i think your moostly wondering what skin that is..
I think its the something tv skin.. "i forget its name, but im pretty sure it has tv in it"

i dont think youtube works right now, no updates to the plugin for a long time, but i player should work.

iainjh

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Country
England-Shire, UK
Region
High Wycombe,UK
And, I have no idea how the thread got left open! Oooops

Thanks for post , mods- please can you close the thread? Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom