Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
xfx.jpg

As the Ad says folks. Up for grabs is an XFX 780i SLI mobo. It's fully Boxed as new & none of the peripheral bags inside the box are tampered with. The board hasn't even been registered with XFX so essentially, who ever buys this board is getting something almost brand new with about 5 days light use only

This was to be used in my second rig & never saw the occasion come to fruition.

An absolute Bargin @ £50 + shipping. PayPal costs to be added.

Thanks for looking folks.

Kin

Last edited by a moderator:

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Just for some update-idge to above:

Jasey isn't in a position to acquire this board till the end of the month. (March)
Anyone else wanting to trump Jasey before his confirmation at the end of the month, please feel free to do so.

Other than that, business as usual folks.

Kin

ytuero

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Miami
780i mobo

780i mobo

Hi, iam interested in the 780i mobo, but iam in Miami, Florida, USA, question: can you ship to my location?

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Hi, iam interested in the 780i mobo, but iam in Miami, Florida, USA, question: can you ship to my location?

Heck, Miami. :blink:
I can get a quote, but anything over 2Kg from the UK is a complete nightmare to offer any decent pricing.

I'll get back to you tommorow afternoon GMT via thread.

Thanks for your enquiry,

Kin

Last edited:

ytuero

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
Miami
Let me know when you have a chance.

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:23 ----------

Ok iam ready, just let me know. Thanks

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

Check by DHL

Chinners

Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Country
England
Region
North Yorkshire
Update...

Update...

Okay, I am in a position to buy it if postage is not to ytuero's liking. Officially declaring interest :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
@ ytuero

Box when wrapped is 3Kg. USA costs are as follows:

£62.29 insured for upto £150 via Royal Mail Standard parcels. :pissed:
£42.00 insured for upto £100 via Parcel2go :|

Your call fella.

@ Jasey

If ytuero doesn't follow through:

£8.06 via Standard Parcels. I guess it will be nearer £10 if I can add Signed for. The online quote doesn't offer this signed for service when increasing the value from £37 to £100. The only option online for a signed for service is Special Delivery @ £21.00.
I'll need to drag it down to the PO for a more definitive quote. :sigh:

Kin

scrappysphinx

Confused retro man
VIP
Rating - 100%
503   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Nottingham
@kinnie, if you sent it via parcel2go within the uk you could do it tracked and with £50 insurance for about £8 mate

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Kind of Mike....

Parcel2go have re-done their web page. There is no option to add extra compensation in a check box anymore. Even the online help concurred the same this afternoon. See their Quick Quote page as to what I mean. Also, several of their cheaper services have a £10 surcharge for collection. Imagine if I used that & Jasey couldn't be there to recieve delivery because of unforseen circumstances. I can't do dodgey deals like that.

Thanks for the advice all the same.

Kin

Chinners

Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Country
England
Region
North Yorkshire
Kind of Mike....

Parcel2go have re-done their web page. There is no option to add extra compensation in a check box anymore. Even the online help concurred the same this afternoon. See their Quick Quote page as to what I mean. Also, several of their cheaper services have a £10 surcharge for collection. Imagine if I used that & Jasey couldn't be there to recieve delivery because of unforseen circumstances. I can't do dodgey deals like that.

Thanks for the advice all the same.

Kin

I just got a package ready to send - Extra compensation is calculated at 5% the value over £50, so if you want to insure for £140, the extra is 5% of (£140 - £50) = £4.50.

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
I don't belive this. :eek:

ytuero has just PM'd me pretty much saying he'll take it for whatever quote I can get. I am really suprised!

@ Jasey

Sorry to be dissapointing you. You should have asked for a few days on first shout & it would have been yours. In all honesty, if it was me buying this in ytuero's situation, I wouldn't be paying all that for shipping & Paypal costs. It's gunno be double my asking price & almost what it cost new. :blink:
Also, yeah, I sussed out the extra compensation no probs. There use to be a box you checked the last time I used it, so it cause me a little confusion at first.

@ ytuero

It is via DHL through Parcel2go.com. If I went direct to DHL, it would be more than twice what Parcel2go are asking. Go figure!? :shrug:

I'll get this bubble wrapped & encased in a cardboard wrap. There is also bubble wrap in the box to stop the bag of cables & other bits rattling around.

I'm also saying this here on a Public Forum rather than via PM. This Mobo is 100% functional at the time of being re-boxed. I can not be held responsible for the package having been mis-handled whilst in transit or by the recipient, so ytuero....

To try & conclude the deal, it's subject to a final wrapping & another final quote from Parcel2go. I'll get this to you by tommorow afternoon at the latest.

Talk about doomy & his "Only Amiga" song....I'm so glad he can't interact on here singing an "Only AmiBay" song. :LOL:

Best Wishes ya'wll,

Kin

Chinners

Rating - 100%
189   0   0
Country
England
Region
North Yorkshire
@ Jasey

Sorry to be dissapointing you. You should have asked for a few days on first shout & it would have been yours.

I should have, but I didn't. I knew I was owed some money, but didn't really expect to get it back. Oh well, saved meself £50 :)

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
You're next in line if ytuero backs out from the final wrap quote. Stay tuned m8y. (y)

Kin

QTpie

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
S.Wales
Region
Risca
Could i be third in line please i'm desperate for a socket 775 sli mobo and this would be perfect i'd pay for postage via RMSD and any packaging costs :D

Cheers

QTpie

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
S.Wales
Region
Risca
Fingers firmly crossed ;) , should add that sending via RMSD should be around £7 if the package is under 2kg insured upto £500

Kin Hell

Banned
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Country
U.K.
Region
Cornwall
Sold to ytuero. Payment recieved. :thanks:

As soon as I have confirmation of the DHL pickup, I'll PM the details accordingly.

Apologies to those who missed out. I didn't think this would go as quickly as it did & certainly not to Florida, USA.

Kin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom