Not open for further replies.

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
XFX Radeon HD 6950 2GB Double D XXX Edition Graphics Card.

Comes boxed and complete.

XFX_08.jpg XFX_09.jpg
£90 + Shipping.

This is the special edition XXX factory overclocked edition of the 6950 card, plus it's also the Double Dissipation version, meaning dual fans for much more efficient and quieter cooling.

This is a great Graphics card which will run any PC game you want at high settings in 1080P (1920x1080) resolutions, and it will also run most games on high settings at higher resolutions. I ran most games at 1440P (2560x1440) in high settings without any problem.

The card has a number of monitor connections (DVI x2, HDMI and Mini Displayport x2). I ran this card in a 3 monitor setup without any problem.

Note you need to connect 2x 6pin GPU power connectors from your PC's PSU to power this card.

If you want to run 3 displays I can offer for an extra £20 an XFX Active Mini Display port to DVI adapter. This allows you to connect any DVI based monitor to the card's Mini displyport.

Any questions please ask. The images show the card in detail, and also the packaging with full spec details of the card. I've also included a picture of the XFX Display port to DVI adapter.

XFX_07.jpg XFX_06.jpg XFX_01.jpg

XFX_02.jpg XFX_05.jpg XFX_03.jpg
Mini_DisplayPort_adapter.jpg

Harrison

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Country
UK
Region
West Sussex
Price reduction. I really need this card to be sold and shipped within the next 2 weeks as I'm moving house.

£90 including UK shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom